We are looking for:
- Adults with or without injection experience
- Adolescents with or without injection experience
We are looking for adults, adolescents or caregivers of those diagnosed with Asthma, Allergic rhinitis (Hay fever), Chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps or Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (Chronic Hives) in order to test the usability of injection device.
Adolescents (12-17) who are selected to take part must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
The study will involve handling syringes to simulate an injection into a pad. This is not a clinical study and participants will not actually perform an injection into a human or take or give any real medicine.
Afterwards, the researchers will ask participants questions about their experience and opinions using the product.
Please note, you will either be invited to take part in 2 x 1 hour sessions or 1 x 1 hour session dependent on your experience with injections.
Those who are selected for 2 x 1 hour sessions will be asked to attend on 2 consecutive days, with sessions 24 hours apart.
Those selected for 1 x 1 hour session will only attend once.
Incentive payments are as follows:
- Adults and Caregivers 1 x 1 hour session – £60
- Adults and Caregivers 2 x 1 hour sessions – £120
- Adolescents with accompanying guardian 1 x 1 hour session – £80
- Adolescents with accompanying guardian 2 x 1 hour sessions – £160