We are looking for:
- People who have been diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
- People providing support and informal care for people diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
We are looking for people to take part in a research study which will help to support the design of a new pump for use by patients who have Parkinson’s Disease.
This is not a clinical study and participants will not be asked to inject themselves or handle any sort of medication during the session.
We are looking to speak to both those who have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease and those who provide support and informal care for the person diagnosed (i.e. partner, family member or friend).
The research study will be broken down as follows, you are required to complete both days:
- 2 hours training with a specialist nurse
- Minimum 2 hours break for food/ rest
- 1 hour training with a specialist nurse
- 1.5 hour follow up with researchers
The incentive will be £700 total between patient and caregiver
Please note that we are able to assist with the organisation of travel and hotels if necessary.
If you think this study may be of interest to someone you know, please feel free to share the information.